Thursday, August 14, 2008

Starting a Blog


This particular blog is for my family, are you happy I finally started a blog. I loved being able to check up on the other parts of my family at the touch of a button, so I figured that I should do one as well, since some anonymous people keep saying that they don't know what's going on in my life and my family. I also thought that it would be a good way for those family members that live far away and never really see us to catch up with the family. I don't really know how well I will be at this blogging thing, but, hey, it never hurts to try. So I hope you all enjoy.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey Thats ok if your not great at blogging as long as you put up a few new pictures every now and again, those of us will be happy!
I'm glad to see you ALL had fun at the zooo :)

Love ya much and hope you had an amazing anniversary! Love you much Sister!
God Bless